Friday, May 8, 2009

Entertained...

Isn't it funny what can keep kids entertained for hours!! Actually adults too, I guess. I watched my kids do all of this and I too was thoroughly entertained.


Hula Hooping: August has some sort of chicken-dance technique going on, but hey whatever works.


Cleaning like Mommy: this is a favorite because they can play peekaboo with each other and see themselves in the mirror.














Standing on bags of diapers: I really don't know how this one came about, but I'm all for getting my money's worth out of diapers! Notice how Avery went back to get her camera too.


Playing dress-up and posing for the camera: this is Addison and her best friend, Anaya



6 comments:

Robyn said...

I LOVE these girls! they are so cute! and I love getting blog updates! yeah!

Rebecca Larsen said...

That is so cute! And way to go August! I have never been able to do the hula hoop thing. The pictures of Addison with her friend remind me of me and my friend Laura who's grandma lived across the street. Thank you for the videos! That is the first video where we actually get to see the babies walking.

Kami Anderson said...

What a great way to work on their balance. The girls are so cute. They are lucky to have such an amazing Mom. Keep up the good work!!

Michelle said...

Anaya fits right in with that "A" name huh! :)

amy morgan said...

Glad you're back - And I must say, you ARE superwoman ;) Your girls are all SO cute, but I don't know how you keep up with them! It makes me want to take a nap just thinking about it! AMAZING!

Angie said...

The girls are growing so fast. Thanks for posting those cute videos. I love seeing them in action.