Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh the horror!!!







This is what we woke up to this morning, April 26th! Why do I continue to be shocked and horrified by the weather? This is eastern Idaho...it snows in spring. It's just a fact. I still have vivid memories of our Ricks graduation(not BYU-I, I'm old I know). We were all lined up outside in caps and gowns, covered in snow. Yahoo! What an appropriate send-off from good old Rexburg, don't ya think. It's just so annoying that yesterday was gorgeous outside. Brandon mowed the lawn, we went for a walk, the kids played outside, and then when our guard was down...Wham! A blizzard. Okay, so I'm exaggerating a tad...the only reason I can really even talk about this rationally is because all the snow has already melted. Hallelujah!

Here are Aiden & Avery doing their new favorite thing. Brushing teeth.




3 comments:

Robyn said...

YUCK! I read Facebook statuses that my friends posted that said it snowed and I was like, What?! but yes, that IS Idaho. It has even been known to snow at the end of May- recently- like in the last 10 years.
I LOVE having you back and getting videos of the girls! yeah!

The Andersen Family said...

I love that they have 'barely hair', lol. So cute. Big sis's hair is evidence that it is to come!! Lucky girls. We bought a "Hannah Montana" toothbrush, it plays a song the entire time you brush. Suddenly MaCree is brushing A LOT!lol

We Are The Davis's said...

WOW! That is crazy! We had just a dusting of snow here in Eastern Utah and a VERY cold day! This "spring" weather this year is nuts!! Where is the watm??

Your girls are getting so big, they are all so cute! :)