Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Jackson Hole Retreat!




Brandon and I celebrated our 9th anniversary in May. Whoa! A lot has happened in nine years, huh. (namely, having 4 kids!) Brandon won a three night stay in Jackson a while back and we finally decided to use it to celebrate the occasion. The last time we went away together was when August was a year old and we went to Florida for work. (and just as a side note, the Florida trip was about 10% fun-90% not fun at all...Huh Kam!) We had a really great, relaxing time this trip though. Before I forget I must thank our team of nannies (or manny in Reese's case!) my Mom, Brooke, and Reese made our vacation possible. Thanks team...we really appreciate you! We stayed in a great condo close to Teton Village. We went to Yellowstone on our first day. It's still an amazing place to visit. We went to Teton Village and rode the new aerial tram. It was a lot of fun! We got to watch some para gliders jump off the side of the mountain. I even got to read a new book! (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins...I'd highly recommend it!) We had fun but it was great coming home too. The girls were so happy to see us and Avery and Aiden showered us with kisses!

3 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I'm so glad you two got away for a few days. It sounds like you got a much needed break. Now it's time for the next round of excitement. Does it ever stop? I love you guys!! Let me know if I can ever help in any way.

Rebecca Larsen said...

Sounds like you guys really did need a vacation. Not getting away together without kids since August was a baby? Good grief, you've had three kids since then. It was DEFINITELY a good idea for you. I can't believe it's been 9 years! I can't wait to see you guys for the 4th.

Nikki said...

I'm glad that you guys got a little get away:) It's always fun to just have time for the "two of you". It's kinda crazy how that gets taken away once you get married...huh. Only one more year and you'll hit the double digits...way to go!