Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!





Tonight was our ward's trunk or treat. Avery is sick...are they always sick? She is croupy and Aiden is acting like she will soon follow. Brandon took the big girls and I stayed home with the sickies. The girls also got to dress up in their costumes for dance lessons yesterday and then August dressed up for school today. They have had a blast. Addison especially loves the makeup and will do almost anything for glitter! She's such a girly-girl! If you can't tell they were Hannah Montana and a ballerina-princess-fairy (you get the idea, someone cute and sparkly...every 3-year-olds' dream, right?) This week has gone pretty good, considering. Brooke is gone, need I say more? Actually I'm just a big complainer, we're doing great. (minus the croup issue) August and Addison are really great with the babies and that helps me a lot. I put the pack n' play up so that I can have a quick shower if the babies aren't napping together. It's crazy that they're crawling...it really changes everything.
Anyone have any advice about croup? I don't think my other girls ever had it. Do the steroids really help a lot? Can they just get over it if it's mild enough? I see a doctor appointment in my future!

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay healthy! Happy Birthday Dad!! Love You!

10 comments:

Paige Moore said...

THE MEDICINE HELPS THE CROUP!!! Yeah, they might get over it, but the medicine will make it easier for them and for you. And if they don't get over it they'll get pneumonia and since they've already had RSV... GET THEM THE STEROIDS!!! IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Miriam has had the croup and I had it when I was in high school. DEFINATELY better after the steroids.

Paige Moore said...

OH, and your other girls look adorable in their Halloween outfits. WHAT A FUN TIME OF YEAR!

Britney said...

Thanks Paiger!
I'm calling the doctor right now!
Brit

Kami Anderson said...

I just asked the mothers in the room and it was agreed upon that the medicine helps. Also, they said to take them outside for a few minutes in the cold air and it will help them breath better. I love the Halloween costumes. They look so cute!! I can't wait to see you all. Love ya!

amy morgan said...

Hey, Britney - - cute, cute, kids! I can't believe how many people from our class have twins! Yours are DARLING - and I love all the 'a' names! How fun!

Michelle said...

How adorable! They look precious in their costumes and I knew instantly that August was Hannah Montana. Gabby is into glitter and glam too. When she saw how much make-up Riley was getting to wear with her costume I had to glam her up a bit more. :D

Shannon said...

Your kids look so cute. I can't believe they have jackets on when here we are roasting in our outfits. Go figure. Good luck on the croup stuff.

Russ and Marlo said...

Hi Britney,
So i'm a blog spy and I saw your were on Ericka's soooooo now i'm intruding on yours. Your family has grown so much, both in numbers and the girls.Are you still in Idaho? Marlo

Marylin said...

Oh Hannah Looks AMAZING!! My girls love Hannah Montana although Grace calls her Hannah Nontanna!! Not sure if that is on purpose! Your girls are getting soo big!! :)

Nikki said...

Really cute pictures. I think that I'm still in the glitter phase of life. Was I supposed to out grow it? Hope all is well. We're excited to see ya next week.