Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hooray for Hand-me-downs!!!

There are some advantages to having our cousins a bit older than us...we get their toys when they outgrow them. Thanks Petersens for sharing with us! Addison seems to enjoy the four wheeler the most and Avery is probably a close second. August was in school during the video and Aiden was napping. We'll have to get a video of those two together tonight. (If Aiden is as brave as her sister!) Thanks again!

There is definitely some loud squeaking in the video, but if you listen closely you can also hear Avery's giggle!

3 comments:

Rebecca Larsen said...

I remember putting that four wheeler together for Tanner on his 3rd birthday! I am so glad the girls love it! I hope Aiden and August like it just as much as Addison and Avery do. Of course, if that's the case there might be some fighting over toys. LOL.

Penny said...

I am glad they are enjoying it!!
Now maybe I can "hand down" a puppy! j/k

maybe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.