Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Stress!







Love this picture! Avery (ladybug) Aiden (pumpkin)



Living in a household of four little girls, Halloween really isn't that big of a deal. Everyday is a dress-up day of some sort. We usually don't stress that much about getting new costumes every year because their closets are already full of princess dresses, dance costumes, etc. Here's where the stress comes in though...between school, dance, pre-school, the trunk or treat (held on Friday not Saturday), and actual Halloween, I dressed up at least one kiddo five days in a row. Now, that's still not that bad, right? Well, you see when they don't have a set costume that leads to the changing of their cute little minds during the week. Oh joy! Good thing there is a lot of chocolate lying around during this time of year. I needed it this week! Good thing tomorrow is Monday and we can get back to our normal craziness, which is pretty much the same just with fewer bobby pins and less glitter. :) August was a princess the first 2 days of dress-up then shifted to Taylor Swift then to the more glammed up Taylor. Addison was consistently a ballerina during the week by made some major wardrobe changes, going from her dance clothes to August's old recital costume. Avery and Aiden only made one Halloween appearance as a cute ladybug and an adorable pumpkin.

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Holy smokes... I feel your pain on the dressing up! It seemed kind of excessive this year! Love the pictures of the girls =) (Love the girls a lot too!)

Kami Anderson said...

I love the picture of Aiden and Avery. It is so cute. I sounds like you got more than your fair share of Halloween this year. Thanks for posting pictures. I sure wish we lived closer together.

Rebecca Larsen said...

I am so glad I got to see all of them on Skype! I can't believe how big all of the girls are getting. August is just turning into such a beautiful young lady and Addison has grown so much I hardly recognize her. Same with the babies. Can I still call them babies? I've missed out on so much with them! They are all so gorgeous and you both do such a fabulous job with them. Love you!

April Larsen said...

ADORABLE!!! I set the pic of the twins as my desktop backgroung...totally cute!!!