Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Mania!




We have three of our four girls birthdays within five days in January. I wouldn't recommend it. For starters you have the whole Christmas hangover going on and then wham...Birthday Mania!!! Addison turned four this year. That's crazy!!! August turned four when we first moved to Idaho. Where has the time gone? She had a great party with a cake frosted orange and pink, just like she ordered. (Thanks Grandma and Aunt Brooke.) She is so excited to be four. She's a "big girl" now! The babies turned one on the 17th. Can I call them babies still? Well, they're MY BABIES. Avery & Aiden loved their cake, but didn't quite understand the present thing. This year has gone by so fast. It's all just a blur really. We have learned so much this year. We feel so blessed to have our four,beautiful, healthy, little girls. I think Brandon and I have learned to appreciate each other even more. Our life is very structured and scheduled (out of necessity) and it takes both of us to keep things running smoothly. My mom was here all week to hit both birthdays and she helped Brooke and I arranged furniture and hang pictures. It was a lot of fun...thanks for being the shuttle, Dad. Brandon's parents just got back last night from Arizona so we're over here visiting. They brought lots of grapefruit and lemons back...yum! Thanks for all the presents and cards everyone, and I'm sorry I had three kids so close together right after Christmas!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I was hoping you would update when you went over to mom and dad's. The girls are SO CUTE! I wish I could have skyped with you and them. We'll have to plan times. Next week I don't have to work on Monday and Tuesday- Lunar New Year- maybe we can chat sometime then.
Love ya!

We Are The Davis's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Beautiful girls!!! WOW! They are all so cute and yes, you can call them babies still. :) They will always be babies to mom right??!! Looks like you all had alot of fun.. wish I lived closer I owuld love to visit sometime.

Lots of Love,
Cousin Vick

Kami Anderson said...

Looks like the girls loved their cake. Your babies are getting too big!! Have you ever thought about celebrating their half birthdays and doing it all in June?? :) Love and miss you guys!!

Jason, Lindsay, and Brooklyn said...

No way your twins are one! Crazy! They are adorable; I wish I could see them in person. Brooklyn turns four the beginning of Feb. It's killing me! Time goes by way too fast. When are you guys going to make the trek back to Vegas to visit. We sure miss you!

Paige Moore said...

Wow, I thought I had it tough with Brent and Miriam and Eli's (probably) birthdays within two weeks in January. But THREE little girls?!? Wow! What a celebration at the Larsen household!

Nikki said...

Looks like all of the birthday stars had fun just by looking at the huge smiles on their faces! Addison is at such a fun birthday age. You can tell by the picture just how special she feels! I bet they all loved being able to eat cake all week:)

April Larsen said...

Hey there...it's been almost 2 months so I bet the girls look totally different now. :) Soft hint about posting some more pics for us to see. :D :D :D