Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I love Christmas!

Well I hope we're ready for Christmas because here it is. Ah! Last weekend we went to Utah for a family Christmas party. It was a quick trip (in between snow storms) we figured we were only there for about 20 hours! It was worth it though. Every year we have a Christmas party with my mom's family. We've been doing it for as long as I can remember. We eat yummy food (of course), play bunco, and decorate gingerbread cookies. This year I think we had more babies than adults. The Wyoming and Colorado fams weren't there so we were few in number, but we still had a good time. My dad's family has a caroling party every year on the Sunday before Christmas which is also an awesome tradition. August has only gone once or twice when she was pretty little and she still talks about it. We couldn't make it this year because of the storms but maybe next year.


Tonight we are having a Christmas Eve dinner at Brandon's parents' house and then tomorrow morning we are going to Grandpa Larsen's for Christmas breakfast. All of Brandon's sisters (except Robyn who is in Korea-love you, Merry Christmas!) will be here this week some time. I really love this time of year so that we can reconnect with our family. Isn't that what it's all about?


Here is my new favorite picture of the babies, doing their new favorite thing...emptying drawers! Don't they look so proud of themselves.


5 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I love the picture. They are so cute. I was looking at pictures last night and it was hard to tell the difference a picture of Addison as a baby and Avery & Aiden now. Sure do miss you guys! I'm going to have to come visit soon for another Idaho getaway. Merry Christmas! Love you all!

Shannon said...

They are all so cute! I need your address, lost all mine in the move, so can you email it to me. luvmylineman1@embarqmail.com
Have a Merry Christmas! We miss you!

Robyn said...

SO cute! Merry Christmas! Hopefully I will catch ya'll on skype sometime today or tomorrow.
Love you!

Alexa said...

Hey Britney! I'm trying to collect everyone's family pictures by Saturday. Can you email me one, or if you have a spare 4x6 size already printed up,that would be great! I'll check with you maybe Tuesday. Thanks!

Laura and Bryan said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the Christmas Card! We can't believe how fast your twins are going up! Fun fun! we were looking through your family's blog and saw you had one too! Ours is tayloringthegoodlife.blogspot.com Glad to see all is well...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Bryan and Laura Taylor