Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stroller Fun

Yeah! We got our new stroller yesterday. Isn't it funny what excites a person! I am really excited about it. (hence the pictures of it in our kitchen, I couldn't wait for a test drive!) Today we took the girls to the park and the second we put the babies in the stroller they started screaming their heads off! We were close to loading everyone back up and heading home, luckily we got things under control and had a fun time. The babies fell asleep so that was nice.

Let me just tell you about this twin thing though. I feel like I'm a first-time mom. We had to pack half the house just to drive across town. Most of the time I look at the babies and think, "wow, how lucky am I- TWO cute, adorable, little babies"...the rest of the time I think, "what did I do to deserve this?" Just kidding, but the words overwhelming & intense have been coming up quite a bit these days!! :) It definitely has been an adjustment, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

August is learning to ride her bike without training wheels. I hope I can get the video on the blog...it's pretty funny. That's me laughing like a hyena in the background. It was funnier up close watching Brandon zig zag behind her so she wouldn't crash. Too Cute!

We hope everyone is doing well. We're on baby watch for Shelby & Lynette. We can't wait to hear guys...good luck on Monday, you're in our prayers. My guess is girl- 8 lbs. 8 oz. What does the winner get? Dinner at Maddox!? :)

0 comments: