Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Months




We've had a fun week. August had her dance recital last night. We took up a whole row in the auditorium. We had Pam, Leon, GG, Reese, Brooke, my Mom, and our whole brood (babies included.) August had so much fun and did great! The babies had their 4 month checkup and both weigh over 12 pounds! They are smiling and giggling all of the time. The weather has been wonderful lately so August and Addison have been playing outside all day. We have awesome neighbors with kids their same age and they all play great together. My mom came yesterday for the recital and is going home today. We've had fun shopping and watching home movies. Tomorrow is August's preschool graduation. I'm really going to have a hard time when she starts school in the fall. Ugh! I got emotional at the dance recital...partly because I was reliving my childhood and partly because I can't believe I have a 5 year old daughter. G-G is back in Idaho Falls for the summer and we are so excited to spend time with her. We are so excited for summer...swimming lessons, 4th of July, family reunions, and Bear Lake! Yeah! I still need to find my double stroller, the more I research the more confused I get about which one I want.

1 comments:

April Larsen said...

These babies are so ultra delicious I think I gain weight just looking at how sweet they are! I want to pinch their cheeks and tickle their tummies and kiss them all over. I can't wait til I come home to see them!!!! Beyond adorable!!!! And I'm not being biased.